Daytrading is something that is becoming increasingly popular and widespread. But what is it? Day trading means that you trade stocks, options, currencies, and other securities on a daily basis. As you can almost guess from the sound of the name, a day trader is an investor that works with the 24-hour day as the longest time frame – and often with a much shorter time frame than that.
Choose a safe trading platform
Whether you are a new trader or an experienced trader, you need to decide which platform you want to work from. At Markets.com – Recension, you can read more about how a safe and reliable platform should work.
At markets.com, you get an EU-based online broker that was founded back in 2009. Now markets.com has millions of satisfied customers worldwide. Some of the great benefits you get as a customer of markets.com are that:
– You get an incredibly user-friendly trading platform. Unlike many other platforms, markets.com is good for everyone. Even if you are new to day trading. You also have the opportunity to start out with a free demo version to get to know the platform first.
– You get a massive product range to choose from.
– You get extremely competitive prices. They offer 0.8 spread in DAX, which is among the lowest in the industry. There is a low minimum deposit requirement in order to get started. You decide which currency you would like in your account.
– You can trade smoothly with leverage and CFD-trading.
– You get a really good and comprehensive graph module for detailed analyses.
– You have the security that your account is covered by EU investment protection rules which, for example, contain the negative account protection. This means that you, as a customer, do not risk losing more than what is in your account.
– And much more!
Is day trading something for you?
Working with day trading requires a great deal of knowledge and it definitely takes time to acquire this knowledge and learn along the way. Although your goal might be to make a lot of money, you also need to come to terms with the fact that you can lose money – you simply need an economy that can handle loss.
It is also important to have a clear strategy and plan for your day trading. Following your strategy is important, but it is equally important to keep following up on it and see whether it is profitable.
Read and learn more about trading stocks and securities before you start. There is plenty of information to be found online. Last, but not least, you could try out a free demo version at markets.com.